Health Bloom Inc
Milk Thistle 120 Count
- Milk Thistle 250 mg
- (Silybum Marianum- Fruit) Silymarine 80%
- Hypromellose (Vegetable capsule)
- Adults: Take 1 (one) capsule daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Cautions and Warnings:
- Consult a health care practitioner if you are pregnant or breastfeeding prior to use. Stop use of this product if hypersensitivity/allergy occurs.
The Ingredients: General Information and Actions:
- Milk Thistle helps to support liver and gallbladder function.
- Milk Thistle is promoted as a dietary supplement for hepatitis, cirrhosis, jaundice, indigestion, and other conditions.
- Milk thistle may lower blood sugar levels in people with Type 2 Diabetes.
- Abenavoli L, Izzo AA, Millić N, et al. Milk thistle (Silybum marianum): a concise overview of its chemistry, pharmacological and nutraceutical uses in liver diseases. Phytotherapy Research. 2018;32(11):2202-2213.
- (Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a) hepatoprotectant/ liver protectant (Bradley 2006; Hoffmann 2003; Blumenthal et al. 2000; Mills and Bone 2000; Ellingwood 1983; Felter and Lloyd 1983; Wren 1907).
- (Used in Herbal Medicine to) help(s) to support liver function (Velussi et al. 1997; Fehér et al. 1989; Salmi and Sarna 1982; Magliulo et al. 1978).
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive disturbances/dyspepsia (Blumenthal et al. 2000; Mills 1993).